Contest RulesThe contest organizers may withdraw an entry from the competition that is not consistent with the goals of the California Friendly® Gardening Solutions campaign.
California Friendly Gardens are:
- Water Conservation
- A Beautiful Garden
- California Friendly Plants
- Irrigation Efficiency
- Minimal Runoff
- Good Maintenance
- Reduction of Green Waste
- Organic Principles
- Residential properties only
- Garden at least one month old
- Orange County only
- Front landscapes and gardens that are clearly visible from a street view
- Visible gardens that influence the community
- Judges may disqualify, without notification, any garden at any duration of the contest that does not meet contest criteria.
- No employees or family members of Roger’s Gardens or contest sponsors
- Previous winners may not compete
All Entries Must Submit:EXACTLY FOUR PHOTOGRAPHS Only upload high quality images (4″x6″ inches or max 1mb in size)
- One (1) Complete Garden View
- Three (3) of your choice
Top 10 Finalist Announcement: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Judges Visit 10 Finalists: Friday, June 16, 2017
Winner Announced: Friday, June 23, 2017
LEGAL1. Rogers Gardens California Friendly® Gardening Solutions Contest:
How to Enter: Beginning February 24, 2017, please submit three photos of your font landscape through our entry form, we will then post the photos on our Roger’s Gardens Facebook page. Entrants are encouraged to have their family, friends, and colleagues vote for their photo. This will dramatically help your chances of winning one of our many cash prizes!
Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by California Friendly® Gardening Solutions Judges; the top 7 photos posted with the most “likes” will be 7 out of 10 finalists. 3 of the 10 finalists will be hand chosen by our judges. Voting will conclude on Friday, June 9, 2017. By participating in the contest, entrant certifies that his/her photo is original and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy or publicity. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive, or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these official rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest and will not post it to Roger’s Gardens Facebook page. Winners consent to having use of submitted photos, in addition to agreement of additional photos taken.
The top 10 finalists will be notified via e-mail, at Roger’s Gardens discretion, and announced on Roger’s Gardens website and Facebook page on or about June 14, 2017.
California Friendly® Gardening Solutions Judges will visit each of the 10 finalists front landscapes on or about June 16, 2017.
Winners will be notified via e-mail, at Roger’s Gardens discretion, and announced on Roger’s Gardens website and Facebook page on or about June 23, 2017.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address for contest . Entries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Facebook account. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The submitted image of your garden must be owned by the user.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the state of California, whom live in Orange County.
4. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California State law, without reference to California’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto. Facebook is in no way associated with this contest.
5. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is Roger’s Gardens.
The contest organizers may withdraw an entry from the competition that is not consistent with the goals of the California Friendly® Gardening Solutions campaign.