Summer Instagram Contest
July 18 – August 19
Share your summer photos with us using #mybeautifulsummer and #RGEntry to enter to win a $75 Gift Card!
Using your mobile device, capture and upload to Instagram a photo that shows you enjoying a beautiful summer lifestyle (i.e., flowers, plants, gardening, outdoor living space, home décor, entertaining, poolside, grilling) and include the hashtags #mybeautifulsummer and #RGEntry to receive one entry.
Two winners will be selected to receive a $75 gift card. The two contest dates are Monday, July 18 – Sunday, July 31 and Monday, August 1 – Sunday, August 14, 2016. Winners will be chosen every two weeks on Monday, August 1, 2016 and Monday, August 15, 2016. One entry per person, per contest.
Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 18 years of age, a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia and have a web-enabled mobile device, wireless service plan and the Instagram application at the time of entry. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering this contest, you understand that you are providing your information to sponsor and not to Instagram.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN.
Entries may not contain any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, except for Roger’s Gardens.
• contains any personal identification, such as personal names or e-mail addresses;
• contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), except for Roger’s Gardens.
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
• violates any law.